tisdag 17 maj 2011

Christmas card

Hello!

I have managed to put together my first Christmas card for this year. I know it’s not so fun talking about Christmas when it’s only may but if I’m ever going to get any Christmas cards done I have to start now, I don’t need many but I always seem to be out in the last minute with them, if I ever get around to making them at all sometimes :)

I have used the stamps from Stämpelkällan called Julkula med småstjärnor (Christmas decoration with stars) and julkula med småstjärnor/mindre (Christmas decoration with stars/smaller) I really like these stamp because u can’t do so much with them, it doesn’t matter what you do with them they still look great. You can do what I did any just stamp them with black ink and them colour them, add stickles to them or maybe just stick to simple embossing the result is still the same... excellent :)

For decoration I have used some ribbon, pearls that I put in the shape of a swirl and a piece of paper witch I put in a snowflake embossing folder.





Until nex time,  lots of hugs

1 kommentar:

Mia sa...

Me like!!! :)