söndag 19 augusti 2012

Card


Hola!

Here is a card I made with a digi that is an old freebie that Stämpelkällan use to have. I am currently trying to use so of the motifs that I have lying around, you know motifs that you stamp from friends or the digis you used to fill out the paper when you was printing the one you really wanted! :) I have allot of those, I never really throw anything away but then again  am really bad at using "old" stuff always want to use the new decorations and papers :) That why the challenge is so good for me :) and this will count as my number eight! :)

I have colored the motif with copics (of course:)) and used a Manillatag with swirls stamp on it, my favorite swirl "swirl med blomma till vänster" from Stämpelkällan (of course :)) Otherwise kept it clean and simple (at least in m eyes) so you can see some of the pretty paper behind!





Until next time


1 kommentar:

Monica =) sa...

Hej där!
Så fint kortet blev! Du är klok du, borde också ta tag i allt det där "ska jag använda men senare" som fyller hyllor o skåp =)Jag samlar på mej i en oändligt mycket snabbare takt än vad jag använder...
Kram!!