lördag 28 maj 2011

Project of the week

 
 Today we present project of the week on Stämpelkällans blog, the project was wall decorations and I made this canvas picture. It’s a picture of my little baby, the canvas I painted with gold and the used crackle paint over that in white. The stamps I have used are called Text with rose (which you can win at stämpelkällan now if you leave a comment on the entry you come to by clicking here by Sunday morning) and angel on cloud.

The word mummy’s letters I got from the grab-bag that Mixen is selling at the moment, a fun bag with lots of thing in fog a great prize. The word little I have used my dymo to print out and the word angel is a font that I downloaded and is called "shit happens". After I printed it out I put it on foam to get the raised effect and showered it with gold glitter dust. Last thing I added was a bunch of roses to get some colour on it. Otherwise it would have been very goldy and white I think :)

If you want to see what the others in the design team came up with just go to Stämpelkällans blog and check it out.

Now I just need to find a place on the wall for it :)

Hope to see you back soon
Love

Inga kommentarer: