tisdag 31 maj 2011

Bottle tag

Hello all you happy people!

I have made a couple of bottle tags this is the first one out; I made it in violet because I wanted to enter the ABC challenge blog.

The stamps I have used are of course from Stämpelkällan and you can find them here and here


This tag I had an idea that you could give to someone who just moved somewhere new, instead of a flower. So I put a little pocket on it just big enough for a bag of seeds to fit, and I thought that instead of a wine bottle or something maybe you could put it on a bottle of flower nourishment (or whatever is called) Just a little bit different than what you normally do and who don’t want to be different :)

Hope you all have as wonderful weather as I have and that you have time to enjoy it!
Lots of love

Inga kommentarer: