måndag 18 april 2011

Eastercard

 I must admit, I have been really bad when it comes to making Easter cards this year. Or maybe not just this year, to be completely honest I'm really bad at making any type of holiday cards, just never gets around to it. However I managed to make one card with some Easter feeling to it :) 

It is a 10x10 cm card with a different opening, the stamp is from Stämpelkällan and can be bought here. I have used some old Maja Design papers, I can’t remember the names of them but it's the type she had before she made them dubble sided.

Creative inspirations have a challenge that is called Easter! So I decided to enter it with this card.

Have a lovely day in the sun

Hugs

1 kommentar:

NGCARDS sa...

A gorgeous Easter Project hun! Thanks for joining in with our Easter Challenge over at Creative Wednesday's Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx