söndag 17 april 2011

Easel card

Another Easel card. It's a bit different from making a regular card (regular for me = a piece of cardstock 30x15 cm that you fold in half) you have to think a bit more about your deco's, or at least that's what I think. I like my easel cards to be very simple, like you can see:) Only some cherry blossoms, a little piece of ribbon and again some leafs from my Nellie Snellen punch. I also put some brad on the inside, just to have something.

The stamps are called "Vera and Agnes on cloud" and the sentiment roughly translate to "you and me, that's us" On the cloud I used flower Soft (polar white) to get that fluffy feeling to it!

And to the most amazing thing,  I haven't used any stickles on it!! Dunno why just never got to that :)

Hope you have a wonderful day

Hugs

2 kommentarer:

Mia sa...

Nice!!
Gillar verkligen dessa damer! & "fluffet! på molnen!
kramizz

Unknown sa...

Så underbara damer,
jätte fint.
Kram Elin