torsdag 4 oktober 2012

Criss cross card


Hi 

My partner had his birthday a few weeks ago and I decided to give him a night at the movies and a few hours free from children :) So my brother stepped in and took care of our little ones. I couldn’t just give him the tickets for movie, noooo... I needed to make something to put them in :) so I made this version of criss cross card with a tag. On one side of the tag I wrote my birthday wishes and on the other side I put the tickets.

On the front I used some half beads flowers and the stamp xmas banderoll med god jul but removed the God jul and used one of the stamps in this packade  instead.







Thats all for today :)



1 kommentar:

Monica =) sa...

Fiiint kort! Gillar att dufått med lite knappar också -sj har jag massor men är urdålig på att använda dem....

Tagen du såg är en Magnoliadie o just så fin som du tror =) Tillhör min svägerska o som av en händelse ska vi dit just idag! Jag skulle ju ändå stansa lite till dej.

Ha det gott // Monica