onsdag 18 juli 2012

Project number two, a card


 Hi

Today I made this card, a super girly card in all pink and purple colures I have used the cute pirate girl from Stämpelkällan colored with my copics, and with that a pink skull and bone paper that I found in Panduro. Decorated very carefully with only two swirls, some roses and a piece of ribbon.



Close up of the stamp

I am entering this card in two challenges:
The ABC challenge- T is for Two (I have used 2 big roses)
Papertake weekly challenge- all things girlie

Until next time

4 kommentarer:

Marie-Louise sa...

Two thumbs up! Avis på död-skallepappret! Ps Jag har sorterat mina papper i de nya mapparna så nu är det ordning där iaf! Kram kram

Anonym sa...

A beautiful girlie card;love the image and colours!

Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
x

Jenn sa...

Great card, I love that image and the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

Patty Sue 2 sa...

What a fun card! I love how you colored her! Thank you for joining us this week at ABC's challenge. I hope we will see more of your lovely work on the 1st!