onsdag 15 februari 2012

Cards!!

Here is a bunch of cards I have been meaning to show here :)
First one was for a friend’s son on his second birthday. I used the dragon from Hänglar och Stänglar I have had it for years and still I think I only used it 2 times or so!



The second one was made for stämpelkällan when it was my turn to give the readers the Monday sketch this is what I made from my sketch. I used the stamp called "boy at computer"


The third card I made from the same sketch as the second card but I think I turned out completely different, amazing how a card from the same sketch can look different. The stamp on this card is called "Fia on  a present".




Thats all for now!

2 kommentarer:

Annika sa...

Jättesöta kort! Fina motiv!

Helena sa...

Tack för kommentaren på min blogg.=)
Du gör jättefina kort...fint färglagt och väl komponerat.

Kram!